Международный архитектурный конкурс на эскизный проект Национального конькобежного стадиона для Зимней Олимпиады 2022 года в Пекине.
31 июля 2015 года Пекин выиграл право на проведение Олимпийских и Паралимпийских зимних игр в 2022 г. Для того, чтобы организовать "эффектные, необычные и прекрасные" игры, муниципальное правительство Пекина поручило Пекинской муниципальной комиссии по градостроительсиву организовать Международный конкурс архитектурных эскизных проектов Национального конькобежного стадиона, и приглашает принять участие в конкурсе высококвалифицированные и опытные в спортивных сооружениях проектные организации со всего мира.
Для участия непосредственно качестве участников конкурса планируется выбрать на основе предварительной квалификации около 12 претендентов.
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что регистрация на конкурс завершится в 6 часов вечера 20 июня 2016 года (по пекинскому времени).
Announcement for International Competition of Architectural Conceptual Designs
for the Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics National Speed Skating Oval
On July 31, 2015, Beijing won the right for hosting the Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games in 2022. In order to stage a “spectacular, extraordinary, and excellent” Games, the Beijing Municipal Government consigns the Beijing Municipal Commission of Urban Planning to sponsor the International Competition of Architectural Conceptual Designs for the National Speed Skating Oval, and welcomes highly skilled and experienced sports venue design institutes around the globe to participate in the competition.
This event plans to select through prequalification approximately 12 competition applicants as contestants.
I. Project Profile
1. Project name: National Speed Skating Oval.
2. Project location: The National Speed Skating Oval is located within the planned scope of the Beijing Olympic Park in China. The designated land for the project is the original site of the temporary venues (the Hockey Ground and Archery Range) of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games.
3. Building Programs: The National Speed Skating Oval shall be the landmark venue for the Beijing 2022 Winter Games, and an important component of China’s ice sports center. During the 2022 Winter Games, it shall host the Speed Skating events and training sessions; after the Games, it shall serve as a multifunctional venue for international ice sports events such as skating, ice hockey, and curling, and for the general public.
4. Size: The National Speed Skating Oval project shall occupy a planned land area of 20 hectares, with a construction floor area of approximately 80,000 square meters, at a height of no more than 55 meters, of 12,000 seats in the venue.
5. Competition theme: Architectural conceptual designs for the National Speed Skating Oval.
Beijing Municipal Commission of Urban Planning
III. Competition Agency and Contact Information
Beijing Sci-Tech Park Auction & Tender
Address (Temporary): 2 Yuqing Street, Building No. 9, South Wing, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Liaison Persons: Ms. JIANG Yu; Ms WEN Bingling
86-10-82575731/5125/5831 Ext. 811/810
Mobile: 86-13911618179, 13911091955
IV. Qualifications for Competition Applicants
1. Competition applicants must be legally registered corporate entities.
2. Design institutes within the People’s Republic of China must have construction industry (construction engineering) design qualifications class-A, or above, issued by the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development; design institutes outside the People’s Republic of China must have design licenses issued by competent government departments or industry organizations of the host countries.
3. Competition applicants shall have engineering design experience for sports venues.
4. This project does not accept joint ventures as competition applicants.
V. Competition Sign-up and Access to Prequalification Documents
Registration for this project will start from 8:30 am, June 6, 2016 and end at 6 pm, June 20, 2016 (Beijing time). The actual time of receipt of the registration e-mails on the part of the competition agency at Beijing time shall be checked against the announced registration deadline.
1. Access to entry forms
The original hard copy of the form shall be delivered to the competition agency together with the prequalification documents.
2. Confirmation of entry
When the e-mail is received by the competition agency, it will notify the prospective applicant of the registration confirmation outcome by e-mail. The prospective applicants whose registrations have been confirmed and accepted shall receive by e-mail the downloading password for the prequalification documents.
3. Accessing prequalification documents
Upon obtaining the downloading password, the prospective applicants may download the prequalification documents from the competition agency website (www.bkpmzb.com).
VI. Submission of Prequalification Documents
When the competition applicant has, as required in the prequalification documents, filled in and had ready the prequalification application documents (hard copies: one original, two duplicates; electronic version: two copies, by memory stick or CD), such shall be delivered to the competition agency before 6 pm on June 27, 2016 (Beijing time).
The sponsor and the agency of the competition shall not acknowledge receipt of any prequalification application document submitted beyond the deadline.
VII. The Media for the Release of the
This announcement shall be issued concurrently on the People’s Daily, China Daily, Beijing Daily, and their respective websites; the Beijing Organizing Committee for the 2022 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games website (www.beijing-2022.cn); the Beijing Municipal Commission of Urban Planning website (www.bjghw.gov.cn); the Architectural Society of China website (www.chinaasc.org); the China Procurement and Bidding Website (www.chinabidding.com.cn), and the Beijing Sci-Tech Park Auction & Tender Company Ltd. website (www.bkpmzb.com).
VIII. Remuneration and Prizes
The remuneration is the compensation that the sponsor pays to the 12 selected contestants for their participation in the competition and for submission of valid designs for the competition. With regard to those contestants who fail to submit competition documents within the time designated, or whose competition documents submitted have been determined to be invalid, no remuneration shall be paid by the sponsor.
Valid designs for the competition refer to those designs that have passed the preliminary examination by the technical team of the sponsor, and have been submitted by contestants who have not been disqualified, as confirmed by the Evaluation and Appraisal Committee.
The remuneration for each Chinese contestant is 300,000 yuan (pre-tax); and the remuneration for each overseas contestant is 500,000 yuan (pre-tax) or an equivalent sum in US dollars (pretax).
The Evaluation and Appraisal Committee shall choose three winning designs from the valid architectural conceptual designs for the competition, and award them prizes accordingly. The prize money is the bonus, apart from remuneration, paid to the three best architectural conceptual design award winners. The prize for each winning design is 300,000 yuan (pre-tax) or an equivalent sum in US dollars (pre-tax).
IX. Follow-up Work
The sponsor shall select one from among the winning designs, and the contestant who produces this design shall be awarded the designing right for the architectural design of this project, deepen his designs and be paid the fees accordingly.
The selection of the preliminary designs and the design institute of the construction drawings of this project shall be determined in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China and the Beijing Municipality.
X. Other Stipulations
1. One tender for one bidding
For this international competition of “Architectural Conceptual Designs for the Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics National Speed Skating Oval”, each competition applicant shall participate in the prequalification independently.
2. Intellectual property rights of competition entry designs
2.1 No documents submitted by contestants for this design competition shall be returned.
2.2 The contestant shall be entitled to authorship for his competition entry design, and may review and exhibit his competition entry design through communication media, professional journals, books, magazines or other formats, upon written approval of the sponsor regarding the contents of the publicity.
2.3 The sponsor may print, publish or exhibit designs entered for the competition, and may review, exhibit and publicize the works entered for the competition through communication media, professional journals, books, magazines or other formats.
2.4 Neither the contestant nor the sponsor shall use the competition entry designs for any other project than this competition project.
2.5 The contestant shall ensure that all design documents submitted shall be free of, and exempt from, any infringement upon any other party’s intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, authorship and patent rights), proprietary technology, or commercial secrets, within or outside the People’s Republic of China. In the event that the contestant’s design document uses or includes any intellectual property right, proprietary technology, or business secret of any other person(s), the contestant shall have obtained the rights owner’s legitimate, valid and adequate authorization. The sole and whole liabilities incurred from the contestant’s infringement upon any other party’s intellectual property rights, proprietary technology, or business secrets, shall be borne by the contestant.
2.6 For the duration of the competition, the intellectual property rights of all technical documents provided by the sponsor belong to the sponsor. The contestant can only use such documents for the purpose of formulating prequalification application documents or competition documents. The contestant shall not use the above documents for other engineering designs or other purposes, or reveal such to any third party, without the sponsor’s written approval. The sponsor reserves the right to pursue all liabilities arising from the contestant’s infringement on the sponsor’s intellectual property rights or from revelations of secrets.
3. Notarization and supervision
This international competition for the “Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics Architectural Conceptual Designs for the National Speed Skating Oval” shall be conducted under the supervision of notary organs.
4. The laws and regulations applicable to the documents for this competition itself and related to this competition shall only be the relevant laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China and of the Beijing Municipality.
5. All documents relevant to this competition event, prequalification application documents, competition entry documents, and all correspondence and documents between the contestants and the sponsor relevant to the competition entry documents and the competition event, shall be written bilingually in Chinese AND English. In case of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
6. The ultimate right to interpretation of the competition event lies with the sponsor.
Sponsor: Beijing Municipal Commission of
Agency: Beijing Sci-Tech Auction &
Tender Company Ltd.
Date: June 6, 2016